Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #232

Good Morning TMS friends, thank you so much for joining us for another week of challenge goodness.  This week's sponsor is our very own Jessi Fogan and her lovely hand-crocheted mats.  The prize will be...

12 small circle mats - 4 each in red, pink, and white, perfect for Valentines!

To continue with the Design Team picking their favorite 2013 sketch for 7 weeks,  for week #2, I have picked sketch #184 from 02/05/13.  This sketch appears to be one of your favorites from last year with a lot of great cards from you all, I wanted to see if we could get even more wonderful cards this year.  Last year we had 51 cards!  

Don't forget this is a "judged challenge".  Instead of just randomly picking, the DT gets to pick the winner and their top 5, too!  So the added twist is Tone on Tone/Monochromatic.

I can't wait to see what you all create!
Grandma Bonnie




Now, let's see what the team did with these lovely mats...






Melissa


Your turn to play!  Can't wait to see what you create.



5 comments:

  1. I do agree this is a fabulous sketch. I don't think I managed to create something based on this sketch, so I'm hoping to make amends now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS style of this week's sketch. Those crocheted circles are simply lovely!! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week's sketch is one I'm sure I'll use again and again, and Jessi, those crocheted circles are so pretty and make such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch. And lovely inspiration from the DT. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember playing with this sketch last year--and loving it then as much as I do now! Thanks to the DT for lots of great inspiration--and to the fabulous Jessi for offering up some of her AWESOME crocheted mats as a prize!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...